Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

Wow what a great workout today! Nothing like feeling having a great spin instructor and feeling like you pushed yourself to your limit and could pass out when done. However, feeling hungry 20 minutes in is not fun.

I was lucky and worked from home today, well after going to the dentist. Interesting fact, the dentist, hygienist and assistants were all male. The receptionist were both woman. Wierd huh? At least they were awesome. My teeth not so much. I haven't been to the dentist in about 3 years, and today they told me my 3 fillings need to be redone and I have 2 more cavities. Looks like another chunk of change not going towards the honeymoon. Budget crunching this weekend. I wish I could get a part time job to stock money for Ireland (where we are Honeymooning!), but with my commute and irregular schedule there is no way.

Eating this week has a least gotten better. Today for lunch I made my own chicken salad with apples and raisins. Delicious! Other eats included 2 whole wheat waffles with peanut butter, banana and chocolate chips. May not be the greatest breakfast but its delicious and has been keeping me full through lunch.

Oddly this week I busted 2 plates in the microwave nuking morningstar veggie bacon. Guess that's what happens with Old Time Pottery plates after 3 1/2 years. Granted I paid $20 for 8 large plates, small plates, mugs, saucers, serving bowl, platter and napkin rings. I am looking forward to getting our plates off our registry, though I think I want to find different ones, I'm not sold on the ones we picked.

Weekend ahead involves a movie on the couch tonight via Wii Netflix, working on Save the Dates, dinner with the girls from the Central Florida Knot.com board, and hopefully tasting cake tomorrow!

TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment