Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cookie Monster

Yesterday a resident brought us homemade chocolate chip cookies to the office. Let's just say I ate 3!!! Good thing the rest of my day was balanced and healthy eating.

Monday I made myself laugh, I wanted to watch my DVR'd Army Wives, so I unplugged the DVR from the living room and plugged it in the back room so I could elliptical and watch it. I like to save my "trashy" tv for when Ed is at work.

I am fortunate I have an elliptical, spin bike and Bowflew in our back room and we have it nicely setup for a workout. Best of all, I convinced my Mom to add me to her LA Fitness Membership so I can go to spinning, swim, run on the dreadmill, stair climb, etc. Now if I could just keep my butt in gear. I think the 45/60 min drive each way daily takes its toll on my workout. Plus when Ed is home at night I feel the need to hang with him. But since he will be working in a High School next year, that means he will be up earlier, so that means I will be working out in the morning like I love to do!!

How is it when we went looking for shoes for Ed yesterday he bought none and I bought two?

No comments:

Post a Comment